Erick house fire is total loss
In the early morning hours of Tuesday, November 27, Erick first responders were alerted to an engulfing house fire on the 200 block of W. Roger Miller Blvd.
According to Erick Police Chief Patrick Strange, the reporting phone call was received at approximately 5 am.
Erick Police, Erick Fire Department, Erick EMS, Oklahoma Natural Gas and Public Service Company of Oklahoma all responded to the fire. Beckham County Sheriff’s Department also assisted in detouring traffic.
Several days later the Oklahoma State Fire Marshall reported to the scene to help investigate.
The cause of the fire is believed to have originated with a gas heater and what appeared to be a frame of a mattress.
The residence, which is owned by Camela Hinkle, was currently being rented to...
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Beckham%20County%20RecordID680/